russ March 30, 2017 0
In 2004 a study was published which observed 56 men and women randomly assigned to receive 50mg per day of DHEA or a placebo over 6 months. At the end of the trial, the DHEA group lost a significant amount of both visceral and subcutaneous fat while the placebo group averaged a net gain of both subcutaneous and visceral fat. Evaluations also concluded that the DHEA group achieved a significant increase in insulin sensitivity.
Additional studies have found there are even more weight loss benefits including:
- Increases in HDL (good cholesterol)
- Decreases in LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Decrease of plasma triglycerides
- Decrease in blood glucose levels
- Dramatic improvement in physical and psychological well being
- Reduced waist circumference
- Improved blood pressure
Legere Pharmaceuticals’ DHEA is enhanced with BIOPERINE, nature’s bioavailablity enhancing thermonutrient.